Maximum Motorsports 96-04 Mustang K-Member Coyote Swap MMKM-2
DescriptionGet more front grip and dramatically improve the handling of your Mustang with an MM tubular K-member. At 39 lb, the MM K-member is 22% lighter than the OEM K-member, and yet it's the strongest, stiffest, and most durable K-member available. Fits these engines:
- 4.6L modular, 2V and 4V
- 5.0 Coyote (2011-2014); See Coyote Fitment tab for 2015+ Coyote info.
- 5.4L modular
- 3.8L V6
Required for installation
- Tubular front control arms
- Front coil-over conversion with high-performance struts
- MM Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings
- Caster camber plates
- Bolt-through-style bumpsteer kit
- 4.6L modular engines that have an OEM oil cooler require an Oil Filter Relocation Kit
- Short swaybar endlinks
- Front Swaybar Relocation Brackets
- Universal Front Swaybar Bushings
- For installing a 5.0L, 302, 351W, 2.3L engine in a 1996-2004 Mustang, use the MMKM-1.1.
- Stock front control arms won’t fit because of the large size of the pivot bushings.
- For 1996-2004 Mustangs, we make 2 different front control arms. Each does something different:
- shifts the tires forward 0.75″
- shifts the tires forward 1.5″
- Installation with 3.8L V6 engine requires 1996-2004 V6 engine mounts.
- Has clearance for Canton 15-784 oil pan.
- LSX engines require fabrication of engine mounts, or Ford modular engine mounts can be modified to fit the LSX block.
94-04 Ford Mustang Steel Tubular A-Arms
Tig Vision 79-04 Ford Mustang Oil Pan Savers
94-04 Ford Mustang UPR Chrome Moly Tubular A Arms